Wacom Bamboo Slate
There are two sizes of Bamboo Slate. You can choose A4/letter size or A5/half-letter. I bought A5/half-letter size because it is cheaper and portable.
Bamboo Slate is a product for taking notes/sketches with pen on any paper. It is not a pen tablet like Wacom’s Intuos, Bamboo Slate records the strokes of pen and sends them to your smart phone or iPad via Bluetooth.
- Focusing on handwriting notes/skething
- Bluetooh enabled iOS or Android
- Wacom Inkspace app
- any paper is ok. max thickness about 80 pages (<8 mm)
- Not a digital pen like Apple pencile on iPad Pro.
- The pen comes with Bamboo Slate needs the ink cartridges from Wacom
- The battery is about 8 hours
- Turn on Bamboo Slate with the button
- Write for one page and save to push the button.
- Use InkSpace app on smart phone/iPad to retrieve the data from Bamboo via bluetooth
- InkSpace app automatically uploads the data to your cloud storage of Wacom’s Inkspace
- InkSpace app can export the data to jpg or PNG files to your device’s image/photo galley. So you can import them to another app.
- Settings > Your Device > Live Mode
- When InkSpace App does not connect Bamboo Slate, restart InkSpace App.
- Location Service should be ON. I had a problem connecting Galaxy to Bamboo Slate when GPS is off.