Widgets are pre-configured animations, ready to be used in Kwik’s projects. The Switch Images widget replaces the content of a layer/group/page by another content. When selected, the Switch Images widget will open the following window:
You need to enter a Name for the animation (or accept Kwik’s suggestion). Kwik will cleanup your name if it contains spaces, strange characters, Lua reserved names, and/or if the length of the name is bigger than 15 characters.
Kwik automatically uses the selected Layer option (in this example, layer rabbitcar) as the original image to switch from. If you intention is to switch a group or the full page, select the appropriated radio button (and the group name).
- Layer: dropdown list to select the layer
- Group: dropdown list to selet the group
it allows the selection of the image who will replace the original one. It can be a layer, a group or the entire page content
- Duration: this is the total time, in seconds, from start to end of the transition (original to the new image);
- Delay: wait time before the animation starts. if 0(zero), transition starts when the page loads;
- Starts: sets when the animation starts. Options are:
- When page starts: in this case, the animation automatically starts with the page (respecting the Delay option above);
- Wait request: in this case, the animation will only play if activated by a button or action;