Here is one way for self publish with digital tools. It is complicated and you can find so many articles or documents, services for making digtial contents or iOS/Andorid apps. A project management - a plan will help you to focus on your creativity before working on drawings or composing app with Kwik.
- making ideas, skething - Bamboo slate
- writing manuscripts
- illustrating characters/settings
- skeching thumbnails
- sketching final each page
- rendering PSDs
- composing with Kwik
|Makin Sketches&Notes||BambooSlate||idea, notes, sketch||characters, settings|
|Making Thumbnails||BambooSlate/iPad||story, thumbnail|
|Making Final Sketches||iPad||storyboard|
|Composing With Kwik||Kwik||interactions|
- You may call Documentation as mile stone or output at each state.
Gitbook is a good tool for markdown documentation.
how to use the tools
- Digitalizing to via InkSpace to export as .psd
- Text editing
- Sketching on iPad Inkspace or Adobe Sketch
- Importing to Photshop
- Rendering and composing pages on Photoshop
- Using Kwik to publish A-GIF or app
BambooSlate --- InkSpace --.psd .jpg | iPad Adobe Sketch | Photoshop | Kwik -- app A-Gif