Flash is required in several features inside Kwik (you will need it for Sync and Canvas features, for example) and need to be setup before using Kwik.
Before using Kwik:
For the Sync feature and others, Kwik uses a Flash component in one of its windows. In order to properly use the Flash Color Picker component available in the new Sync window, you need to configure the Flash Security Settings panel. When prompted to do so (if you missed that or you never got the prompt, go to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html and do it from there), follow the instructions below:
- In the Flash Security Settings panel, go to Global Security Settings tab;
- In the Always trust files in these locations:, select Edit locations… then click Add location…
- Click the Browse for folder…button, then point it to your plugin folder (example below is CS5):
- Windows: Program Files->Adobe->Adobe Photoshop CS5->Plugins->Panel->Kwik 2
- Mac: Applications->Adobe->Adobe Photoshop CS5->Plugins->Panel->Kwik 2
- Confirm the action
IMPORTANT: Chrome does not save the Flash information. You must use Firefox (other browsers not tested)!